ventilation Control systems
Our line of MicroVent control systems provides the central control of your storage conditions, including temperature, air flow and humidity. Please find information below on the MicroVent line of products and available upgrades. Please contact us to discuss your ventilation application, pricing and lead time.
MICROVENT VISION CONTROL PANEL
- 10 Inch Colour Touchscreen Interface
- Four Timed Run Modes
- Automatic Fan Speed Control
- Pulsed Intake Door Control
- Internet Browser Based Interface
- Internet and Ethernet Communications
- Remote Monitoring and Control From Any Web-enabled Device
- MicroVent Vision can be retrofitted to earlier model control systems.
MICROVENT CONTROL PANEL
- Microprocessor Controlled
- 6 Operating Modes
- Manual Over-ride
- Easy to Read Fluorescent Display and Touch Key Input
- Available With Single or Multistage Heating/Cooling Systems
- Remote monitoring and control from your home or office.
- Constant Run - The only restriction is low plenum temperature and motor overload.
- Timed - The system will run on operator controlled time settings, in 15 minute intervals.
- Automatic - The system is controlled by inside and outside temperatures.
- Timed/Automatic - The system will run constantly or automatically, according to operator selected time intervals.
- Timed If Cooling Air - The system will run during operator selected time intervals, if the outside air temperature is below the preset level.
- Timed Or Cooling Air - The system will run during operator selected time intervals and whenever the outside air temperature below the preset level.
MINI MICROVENT CONTROL PANEL
- The "Brains" of the MicroVent Control Panel
- This panel can be used to retrofit an earlier model control system, allowing for an update, without replacing hardware.
- Includes all of the control features of the MicroVent Control Panel.
MicroVent Monitor Manual
AVAILABLE MICROVENT PROGRAM UPGRADES
Humidity Duty Cycle
Carbon Dioxide Purge
Dew Point Measurement
- Helps Reduce Refrigeration Costs Using Cool (Free) Outside Air
- Precise Control of Room Temperature
- Control of Intake Door and Fan
- Control of Circulating Fans and Humidity
- 3 Simple Set-Points
- Fail-Safe Emergency Shut-Off